Buy for 10 -month twins. They adapt well to the head although a bit hard. They look of good quality and I think they would not break easily. They are not big. I miss a case for them
I returned them because they were small for 1 year old baby. They are pretty and very flexible but they only use for little babies
Fine. They are comfortable and flexible. My 12 -month -old baby is doing very well
I bought them for my 9 -month -old baby and they look very good. The only problem that I see them is that the pins of the sunglasses on the sides will be nailed, but for the rest they are the same as in the photo. It is seen that they are made with quality materials and come with a case that is going very well. The rear cord is going well so that they do not fall to the ground, or if you want them well tight. I would buy them again but with a higher size.
They are fine. For my 8 -month -old baby is very good
- UV400 filter offers total protection against damaging UVA/B/C sunrays and meets the EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard
- Polarized lenses cancel out sun reflections and reduce sensitivity to light
- Category 3 lens darkness provides the same level of protection as 99% of adult sunglasses
- Adjustable and detachable elastic band ensures a secure and comfortable fit
- Fully flexible frame and legs allow for easy movement
- Suitable for boys and girls ages 0-24 months
- Pink baby sunglasses with heart design
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.