Beautiful! My little one likes a lot. Excellent quality sunglasses. Very quick shipping
Beautiful sunglasses my twins wore them without problems, and I propose Dino to the two years because as a size and small.
Very beautiful sunglasses, right size, all as described .... my daughter willingly keeps them especially in the car when there is the sun .... they resisted the numerous attempts of destruction ... impeccable shipping
Beautiful, comfortable, willingly accepted by my 7 month old baby. Excellent
Buy last year, used have been since my pupa was 3 months old. I regained them after having lost them as I found them with good material, resistant, beautiful fantasy and the little girl like them a lot! Comfortable the detachable, and truly indestructible laccetto
- UV400 filter offers total protection against damaging UVA/B/C sunrays and meets the EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard
- Polarized lenses cancel out sun reflections and reduce sensitivity to light
- Category 3 lens darkness provides the same level of protection as 99% of adult sunglasses
- Adjustable and detachable elastic band ensures a secure and comfortable fit
- Fully flexible frame and legs allow for easy movement
- Suitable for boys and girls ages 0-24 months
- Light blue baby sunglasses with animal designs
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.