Original design in great variety
Fast delivery, just like in the picture. Good quality, the rubber can be removed. everything OK.
I love these sunglasses. Shipping faster. My child opened the sunglasses without grumbling and even left it open. She looks totally pleasant to wear and the band around her head also feels great. The design is cute and child -friendly. I had actually only ordered her because it is so cheap in the hope he keeps it at least on vacation on my head but now she is also worn while walking. Incidentally, in my opinion it fits sunglasses before the 6th month.
Good product. Arrived on time.
Everything great. Good quality! Pretty sunglasses perfect for children. Our little one already loves the sunglasses. We recommend. Yes
- UV400 filter for comprehensive protection against damaging UVA/B/C sunrays, meeting the EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard
- Polarized lenses that eliminate sun reflections and decrease light sensitivity
- Category 3 rating, offering the same level of darkness as 99% of adult sunglasses
- Adjustable neoprene band with closure system on both sides for a secure and comfortable fit
- Suitable for boys and girls ages 0-24 months
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.