These are so cute I would deff buy another pair.
Cute little spec with a case bag. Does work for what it’s made for. My boy loves wearing it and he seems comfy on them. But itS material doesn’t look as nice as expected. Hopefully it will protect my boy’s eye.
Baby looks great in it but straps are big for a 5 month old. He will grow into it. So far product looks well made and durable. Comes with a cloth bag which can be used to clean lens and store glasses. I've tested it myself in the sun and it does offer good protection from the rays.Update: bubba is now 7 months old and he looks adorable! It fits just right on the tightest setting, and it has plenty of room to grow into it.
Let's face it, no parent can resist the cuteness of their kid in sunglasses but my great concern was whether or not our 6 month old was going to tolerate them.Much like clothes and nappies, he wasn't crazy about the fuss of getting them on, but once they were in place he didn't seem to notice them at all, so they definitely pass the baby test.As for the mom test, the Velcro strap makes way more sense than solid arms, although micro Velcro would probably have been less bulky and would be less likely to scratch behind the ears (may be a problem if your baby's head size means you need to adjust the Velcro patch to sit there). A little non slip grip on the inside of the strap where it sits at the back of the head would be good too, to keep it in place as it can tend to move around unless you adjust the strap pretty tight. But doing that means ending up with marks on your baby's face, so perhaps a rubberised lining to cushion the spot where the frame of the glasses sits against the face would also be a good addition.All in all though, these are cute, keep the sun out of his eyes, and he is happy with them so it's a great purchase for the price.
I do love these. They are adorable, but you have to be careful not to put them on to tight, otherwise your baby’s face will have marks and impressions from the glasses.
- Filtre UV400. Protection totale contre les rayons nocifs du soleil UVA/B/C. Selon la norme EN ISO 12312-1 : 2015.
- Verres polarisés. Ils annulent les reflets du soleil et réduisent la sensibilité à la lumière.
- Catégorie 3. Le même niveau d'obscurité que 99% des lunettes de soleil pour adultes.
- Bande néoprène réglable avec système de fermeture sur les deux côtés, donc il s'adapte toujours bien.
Salut! Votre commande sera en route sous 3 jours ouvrés (hors week-end et jours fériés). Ne t'inquiète pas, l'expédition est sur nous! Si vous rencontrez des problèmes avec votre commande, faites-le nous savoir dans les 14 jours et nous nous en occuperons avec un retour gratuit. Pour plus d'informations sur nos expéditions et politique de retour, il suffit de consulter notre site Web. Si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez pas à Contactez-nous par email. Nous sommes toujours heureux de vous aider!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.