These are so cute I would deff buy another pair.
Cute little spec with a case bag. Does work for what it’s made for. My boy loves wearing it and he seems comfy on them. But itS material doesn’t look as nice as expected. Hopefully it will protect my boy’s eye.
Baby looks great in it but straps are big for a 5 month old. He will grow into it. So far product looks well made and durable. Comes with a cloth bag which can be used to clean lens and store glasses. I've tested it myself in the sun and it does offer good protection from the rays.Update: bubba is now 7 months old and he looks adorable! It fits just right on the tightest setting, and it has plenty of room to grow into it.
Let's face it, no parent can resist the cuteness of their kid in sunglasses but my great concern was whether or not our 6 month old was going to tolerate them.Much like clothes and nappies, he wasn't crazy about the fuss of getting them on, but once they were in place he didn't seem to notice them at all, so they definitely pass the baby test.As for the mom test, the Velcro strap makes way more sense than solid arms, although micro Velcro would probably have been less bulky and would be less likely to scratch behind the ears (may be a problem if your baby's head size means you need to adjust the Velcro patch to sit there). A little non slip grip on the inside of the strap where it sits at the back of the head would be good too, to keep it in place as it can tend to move around unless you adjust the strap pretty tight. But doing that means ending up with marks on your baby's face, so perhaps a rubberised lining to cushion the spot where the frame of the glasses sits against the face would also be a good addition.All in all though, these are cute, keep the sun out of his eyes, and he is happy with them so it's a great purchase for the price.
I do love these. They are adorable, but you have to be careful not to put them on to tight, otherwise your baby’s face will have marks and impressions from the glasses.
- Filtro UV400. Protezione totale contro i raggi solari dannosi UVA/B/C. Secondo la norma EN ISO 12312-1:2015.
- Lenti polarizzate. Annullano i riflessi del sole e riducono la sensibilità alla luce.
- Categoria 3. Lo stesso livello di oscurità del 99% degli occhiali da sole per adulti.
- Fascia in neoprene regolabile con sistema di chiusura su due lati, quindi si adatta sempre bene.
Ehilà! Il tuo ordine sarà in viaggio entro 3 giorni lavorativi (esclusi i fine settimana e i giorni festivi). Non preoccuparti, la spedizione è a carico nostro! In caso di problemi con il tuo ordine, faccelo sapere entro 14 giorni e ci occuperemo noi con un reso gratuito. Per ulteriori informazioni sulle nostre spedizioni e Termini di restituzione, dai un'occhiata al nostro sito web. Se hai domande, non esitare a farlo Contattaci Via Posta Elettronica. Siamo sempre felici di aiutarti!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.