They are cute, but my 15 -month -old daughter does not want to take them.
They fulfill their purpose, they look of good quality and do not fall to the baby. Maybe a little big for a 6 -month -old baby but in a few weeks it should be perfect
I bought these sunglasses to protect my little daughter, and it has been a success. That brings back I give you the 5 stars because it does not bring a case or cover to save them, once open.
They adapt very well to the baby's face. And light. I only believe that for children big fingers although they can be used, small may be left.
- UV400 filter offers total protection against damaging UVA/B/C sunrays and meets the EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard
- Polarized lenses cancel out sun reflections and reduce sensitivity to light
- Category 3 lens darkness provides the same level of protection as 99% of adult sunglasses
- Adjustable and detachable elastic band ensures a secure and comfortable fit
- Fully flexible frame and legs allow for easy movement
- Suitable for boys and girls ages 0-24 months
- Green and pink baby sunglasses with coloured dots design
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.