My two -year -old nephew when I bought them took them away all the time. If it is an older little one, they are not removed
The boy has very clear eyes and when we were going down the street, he didn't want Delighted🚀 instead of Patillas it carries a very soft rubber and that adjusts super good , to mine has lasted until 18-19 months, they are a bit small to stretch them more.🚀🚀🚀 If my comment has served you for something, let me know by tightening "useful" 🚀🚀🚀
The baby feels comfortable. The adjustable tape facilitates to put it on the head and the protection against the sun seems good to me
They are very adaptable, they are resistant already depends if the baby endures mine does not want to use them but because of their back tape I think it will last me for later.
My son loves and me too. They are good and they go very well
- UV400 filter for comprehensive protection against damaging UVA/B/C sunrays, meeting the EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard
- Polarized lenses that eliminate sun reflections and decrease light sensitivity
- Category 3 rating, offering the same level of darkness as 99% of adult sunglasses
- Adjustable neoprene band with closure system on both sides for a secure and comfortable fit
- Suitable for boys and girls ages 0-24 months
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.