Product as described. EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY. Much appreciated by my granddaughter as a Christmas present. Delivery according to timing
Good product, good material just a little difficult for the child to put the settings.
I can't know at the moment how much it will last but it is a watch with a beautiful structure and perfect for children
Punctual delivery as to the solid.The package is minimal, inside logically in addition to the product, there is a sheet with comprehensive and very scarne instructions, as the watch does not have many functions, alarm clock, chronometer and light. Light start and reset -. To start the settings, the Mode key must be pressed. There is no possibility of setting the hour in 24 hours a day, but there is only the indication of the time slot, i.e. AM - PM. would be resistant to water as indicated up to 30 meters. metal, connected to the structure in plastic material by 4 screws. At the change of the hour the clock emits a light beep. The calendar composed of the initials of the days, written in English, which are printed in the glass and are surrounded according to the day by Quartz of the display. In the complex for the figure paid, it is fine, I cannot have claims, perhaps only as far as the setting button is concerned, which should be more protected in my opinion, To avoid accidental "activations", but this will be bound with use.
- Multifunction: Time (12/24 format), Date, Weekday, Stopwatch, Alarm, and Light.
- Reliable and safe. The back case and buckle are made of stainless steel and are nickel-free. The Polyurethane (PU) belt is flexible and long-lasting. The battery type is L1131F. long-lasting alkaline battery that does not contain mercury and is simple to replace.
- Waterproof (3 ATM): suitable for daily use, splashes, rain, and handwashing. Avoid pressing buttons when wet. Not suitable for swimming or diving. Do not expose it to high temperatures and humidity.
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.