Our son likes the clock, you can set it at 12h or 24h. The clock really surprised us. Our son lost her in the snow. We had already written off the clock. After the snow was gone a few days later, we found it again and it works perfectly. We would not have expected that for the price, so you can recommend it with a clear conscience.
Kids Will Absolutely Love This Time Like Mine Does
Very comfortable and beautiful
The clock has very good quality and works perfectly. In addition, the delivery date was the one. I'm very satisfied with the shopping.
- Multifunction: Time (12/24 format), Date, Weekday, Stopwatch, Alarm, and Light.
- Reliable and safe. The back case and buckle are made of stainless steel and are nickel-free. The Polyurethane (PU) belt is flexible and long-lasting. The battery type is L1131F. long-lasting alkaline battery that does not contain mercury and is simple to replace.
- Waterproof (3 ATM): suitable for daily use, splashes, rain, and handwashing. Avoid pressing buttons when wet. Not suitable for swimming or diving. Do not expose it to high temperatures and humidity.
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.