.. but unfortunately used unfortunately. The absence of elasticity have made it almost unusable, since my 7 month old daughter almost always took them away.
Nice glasses. Slightly large for 2 year old girl
Very nice and resistant
I bought these glasses for my little girl and after some time a second couple to give to the cousin. The glasses are resistant to the 2 year old girl, they are a little big for the 1 year cousin ... but this also depends a lot on the face shape
I recommend them especially if the girl is small and can break them
- UV400 filter. Total protection against damaging sunrays UVA/B/C. According to EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard.
- Category 4. The same level of darkness of the lenses as 99% of adult sunglasses.
- Polarized lenses. They cancel sun reflections and reduce sensitivity to light.
- Ultra light and flexible.
- Baby green sunglasses with dinosaurs from the Jurassic era.
- From 1-2 years old.
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.