The glasses material is very good, they are very flexible and give a lot of themselves so that the child cannot break them
They are flexible, of a material resistant to the proof of blows and all kinds of feats of children.
The glasses are pretty, flexible and look for quality but have come defective from a pin. A shame but there is no other to return
My 18Messian boy is a little big pants. For the rest perfect.
My daughter is 9 months old and I think I can not put them at least until next summer. They are very large. In part of this they are great and very resistant. Use them to play and are like new.
- UV400 filter. Total protection against damaging sunrays UVA/B/C. According to EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard.
- Category 4. The same level of darkness of the lenses as 99% of adult sunglasses.
- Polarized lenses. They cancel sun reflections and reduce sensitivity to light.
- Ultra light and flexible.
- Baby blue sunglasses with Caribbean fish design.
- From 1-2 years old.
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.