Very cool and they look good
My daughter loves her sunglasses. The strap is the tightest it can go it’s still a bit loose but she hasn’t tried to pull them off so it’s ok she’s just 6 months and I’m sure these will definitely be fine for next year too. She doesn’t seem to notice she has them on I’ve fed her with them on. Now she’s happy in moments in the sun when she’s not under a sunshade!
Brilliant product. They fit perfect and have an adjustable strap to allow for baby growing. Comfortable as she doesn’t mind wearing them. Would advise anyone to buy for kids eye protection
I purchased these for my 6 month old's holiday. Great fit, bendy and he doesn't try to pull them off at all. The strap helps keep them in position. They look cute too!
Love themVery good qualityLook perfect on my daughter
- UV400 filter for comprehensive protection against damaging UVA/B/C sunrays, meeting the EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard
- Polarized lenses that eliminate sun reflections and decrease light sensitivity
- Category 3 rating, offering the same level of darkness as 99% of adult sunglasses
- Adjustable neoprene band with closure system on both sides for a secure and comfortable fit
- Suitable for boys and girls ages 0-24 months
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.