Comfortable because it wraps the head and avoid falling.
It took a couple of days for 10 month old baby to adapt now she wears them without any complaint. Good quality for price.
Adorable little sunsunglasses. Unfortunately they are a little tight on my daughter already. She’s 4.5 months and they hug the sides of her head. The strap in the back doesn’t do anything, as the ear pieces are so long they extend past her head. She does have a large noggin, so if your babe has a smaller head they’ll be able to wear them for longer. She looks cuter than cute in them and I’m happy knowing her eyes are protected. She hasn’t knocked them off once. I’d recommend.
These are cute and appealing to a child. They are comfortable to wear, and have a nice tether that you can tighten so they stay on with active play. Great for a day at the reservoir.
- UV400 filter for comprehensive protection against damaging UVA/B/C sunrays, meeting the EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard
- Polarized lenses that eliminate sun reflections and decrease light sensitivity
- Category 3 rating, offering the same level of darkness as 99% of adult sunglasses
- Adjustable neoprene band with closure system on both sides for a secure and comfortable fit
- Suitable for boys and girls ages 0-24 months
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.