Very cute sunglasses. Our 6 month old granddaughter keeps them on and they seem sturdy and comfortable.
My 16 month old loves these. They withstand her pulling them on and off without breaking.
These sunglasses are such a great idea for babies who won't keep normal sunsunglasses on, the band around the head is genius! The band itself, whilst elastic in design isn't uncomfortable on babies head. The design itself is so cute, my baby gets so many comments when wearing them. They are dark lenses and do block out the sun. In terms of sizing, I bought them originally when my little one was 7 months and they were too big (her head is slight below average size) but fit perfectly from 10 months. Great buy.
Love these and my daughter loves them too she’s 6months old and fits great
- UV400 filter for comprehensive protection against damaging UVA/B/C sunrays, meeting the EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard
- Polarized lenses that eliminate sun reflections and decrease light sensitivity
- Category 3 rating, offering the same level of darkness as 99% of adult sunglasses
- Adjustable neoprene band with closure system on both sides for a secure and comfortable fit
- Suitable for boys and girls ages 0-24 months
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.