Very beautiful, resistant and practical sunglasses with detachable and adjustable elastic. Unfortunately, after some use, the colored balls have started to cancel themselves. However I would buy them back because it is a good product and my baby keeps them willingly enough
The sunglasses are very flexible and suitable for small children, the only drawback is the size: I had to make them because they were too small, I think they adapt up to 12-15 months, not 24 as indicated. In general I appreciated the flexibility and presence of the elastic (also removable).
Beautiful, good product with beautiful dark lenses. I took them for my daughter who is 4 months old and are fine, the elastic that can be adjusted very comfortable. The only "flaw" could include, a bag or microfiber cloth to clean them and better protect the lenses when they do not use a good product.
I bought this sunglasses for my little girl who has just over a year and I must say that I really chose the right product! The sunglasses arrive without a case, they are quite elastic and comfortable to wear, thanks also to the cord that allows you to keep them stopped . Perfect size and will be able to bring them even later.
They do their duty.
- UV400 filter offers total protection against damaging UVA/B/C sunrays and meets the EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard
- Polarized lenses cancel out sun reflections and reduce sensitivity to light
- Category 3 lens darkness provides the same level of protection as 99% of adult sunglasses
- Adjustable and detachable elastic band ensures a secure and comfortable fit
- Fully flexible frame and legs allow for easy movement
- Suitable for boys and girls ages 0-24 months
- Blue baby sunglasses with dinosaur designs
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.