Simple sunglasses of good quality and which are hardly removed from the girl! He has used them throughout the period to the sea since he was 5 months old. Unique negative note (if we can say so) are the drawings that after a while come away, probably due to the sun cream and the salt.
Very nice sunglasses for children from 6 months! I use them for mine who is 4 months old and are slightly large but portable
sunglasses for children from 6 months of age. The product is good and just as described. I honestly find the adjustment of the elastic behind the head. My 8 month old daughter was immediately thrilled to wear them and keeps them on quietly. My only doubt before the purchase was the measure to be taken but going to the Kiddus shop I identified the model that was right for us.
Very comfortable polarized sunsunglasses with elastic behind and the possibility of removing it when the little ones grow. My girl is 2 months old and are fine.
They are fantastic, my baby is 5 months old I can stop him but without the band behind, he keeps them willingly even if he still turns his nose when the sun goes in the face, at least avoids crying, I recommend them even if I never put them on too much time
- UV400 filter offers total protection against damaging UVA/B/C sunrays and meets the EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard
- Polarized lenses cancel out sun reflections and reduce sensitivity to light
- Category 3 lens darkness provides the same level of protection as 99% of adult sunglasses
- Adjustable and detachable elastic band ensures a secure and comfortable fit
- Fully flexible frame and legs allow for easy movement
- Suitable for boys and girls ages 0-24 months
- Light pink baby sunglasses with a flower design
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.