These 6 month old baby goggles with adjustable strap are excellent!!!! I have been very pleased
Beautiful, colorful and flexible, I took them for my 7 month old daughter are a little big but for the summer they will definitely be fine.
Too fuck and above all very useful and suitable for children! A great purchase. For my baby I chose the blue ones with starfish.
My little girl appreciates the gift. He has very clear eyes so it was a problem for her to stay in the sun. He gladly accepted to use them. They are comfortable with the elastic so nn fall
Excellent product, arrived in super times! Try to my little girl who welcomed them! Now he is ten months old and I am a wide pee, but for this summer at the sea they will be fine and I think I will be able to use them also next year because they have a lot of lac! They are beautiful and soft! It would be nice if there was also a small case inside
- UV400 filter offers total protection against damaging UVA/B/C sunrays and meets the EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard
- Polarized lenses cancel out sun reflections and reduce sensitivity to light
- Category 3 lens darkness provides the same level of protection as 99% of adult sunglasses
- Adjustable and detachable elastic band ensures a secure and comfortable fit
- Fully flexible frame and legs allow for easy movement
- Suitable for boys and girls ages 0-24 months
- Dark blue baby sunglasses with white legs and a nautical design featuring anchors
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.