Fits well, look like it has a decent quality (only used twice so far) and are easy to adjust and use.The only drawback is that the goggles have no more depth than the frame itself. Thus, if your child has long eyelashes, they will definitely hit the "glass" and cause a little discomfort. After a while our daughter got use to it but I would have preferred that the goggles had a Gummi frame on the inside perimeter to allow for an extra depth
I really wish that the Velcro part of it was longer so that I could stick it together past his ears. The glasses are so cute on my son but doesn’t fit him properly with the strap. Will keep it cuz he can grow into it later.
He keeps them on don’t seem to bother him or be uncomfortable for him
Easy to wear and confortable. Good quality
Very nice product, and an excellent company to deal with. Comfortable glasses. My child hardly notices they're wearing them.
- UV400 filter for comprehensive protection against damaging UVA/B/C sunrays, meeting the EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard
- Polarized lenses that eliminate sun reflections and decrease light sensitivity
- Category 3 rating, offering the same level of darkness as 99% of adult sunglasses
- Adjustable neoprene band with closure system on both sides for a secure and comfortable fit
- Suitable for boys and girls ages 0-24 months
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.