These seem to be comfortable, judging by the lack of attempt to remove or mess with them. They’re extremely cute and tiny. For us, they have stayed on rather well and they even come with a little zip up case so we’re able to keep them in the diaper bag we swoop up on our way out to an outdoor activity!
Absolutely love these sunglasses. Very cute and ready helped my daughter with the sunshine.Slightly big for my 5 month old but she will grow into them.
Baby actually tolerates these. Comes with nice hard case, so I can toss these in the diaper bag without worry.They stay on really well.
I picked the green and pick polka dots. They are just so adorable that I could not resist them.They are so tiny....Excellent quality. They come with their own case, and elastic band. Very nice! Absolutely adorable.
Hey good, fits from very early age, doesn’t come off except when baby lying on his back. My boy loves them
- UV400 filter for comprehensive protection against damaging UVA/B/C sunrays, meeting the EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard
- Polarized lenses that eliminate sun reflections and decrease light sensitivity
- Category 3 rating, offering the same level of darkness as 99% of adult sunglasses
- Adjustable neoprene band with closure system on both sides for a secure and comfortable fit
- Suitable for boys and girls ages 0-24 months
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.