They are well quality
They are very pretty and help him avoid the discomfort of the sun
I really like them because they adapt very well and they are not bad to take even if my daughter takes them off.
The sunglasses are very good. They are flexible and are fastened well with the rubber it brings. Another thing is that the baby wants to take them, I bought them for my two -year -old granddaughter and removes them quickly, she doesn't like to take them, but that's another problem.
They adapt very well and good quality 👏🏻👏🏻👍
- UV400 filter for total protection against damaging sunrays UVA/B/C
- Meets EN ISO 12312-1:2015 standard
- Category 3, providing the same level of lens darkness as 99% of adult sunglasses
- Adjustable and detachable elastic band for optimal fit and comfort
- Made in one piece for practical unbreakability
- Suitable for both boys and girls between the ages of 0 and 12 months.
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.