We bought them for summer holidays and the truth was a success. The child who is not yet at all accustomed to the sun, enjoy the walk like the one that most thanks to the glasses. The material is very good and are very easy to adjust to the child's head. recommendable.
We have bought these glasses for a 6 -month -old boy and the truth is that they are of very good quality, they protect him from the sun and do not bother him. We also had a problem with the model and when writing they answered us very quickly and gave us a solution at the time. Perfect everything !!!
As in the image, beautiful, original and adapt well. It was a gift to a 6 -month -old baby, they look great and parents loved.
They fit the baby well and do their function. Personally I would expect to have more models to choose from. They serve for their function
Perfect My dwarf is 8 months old and the sun and clarity bothers him a lot and that is why we decided to buy the glasses, we had also read that they were the most recommended for several years. They have many designs and we decided on this blue and it is very cool. The band having velcro is very easy to squeeze at the head of the little one and when I get them not removed, it is great looking everywhere. He arrived in a plastic pack and comes with a fabric cover to save them. The truth is that I liked it a lot.
- UV400 filter for comprehensive protection against damaging UVA/B/C sunrays, meeting the EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard
- Polarized lenses that eliminate sun reflections and decrease light sensitivity
- Category 3 rating, offering the same level of darkness as 99% of adult sunglasses
- Adjustable neoprene band with closure system on both sides for a secure and comfortable fit
- Suitable for boys and girls ages 0-24 months
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.