Very comfortable for the child and very flexible so it does not break easy. My son is 2 years old and they look very good
Comfortable and good quality
The glasses very well, my 3 -year -old girl has loved it and is to measure. They have good flexibility and that makes it harder . Otherwise, all good
I like them to be flexible and the fun print
- UV400 filter. Total protection against damaging sunrays UVA/B/C. According to EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard.
- Category 4. The same level of darkness of the lenses as 99% of adult sunglasses.
- Polarized lenses. They cancel sun reflections and reduce sensitivity to light.
- Ultra light and flexible.
- Dark baby blue sunglasses with designed rockets.
- From 1-2 years old.
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.