Good quality sunglasses ....
Beautiful and well -made sunglasses. I took them for my 6 month old girl. I must say that he kept them little time on. Every time he wore them he preferred to use them as massage gum.
They are fine, my 9 month old girl will gladly wear them ... with the rear elastic then she doesn't lose them anymore ..
I was a little skeptical and instead I have to change my mind !!! Beautiful and very practical ..... my babine is only 6 months old but loves them ........ ;-)))) I was a little skeptical and instead I have to change my mind !!! Beautiful and very practical ..... my babine is only 6 months old but loves them ........ ;-))))
sunglasses purchased for 18 month old girls, they are fine. They are very nice. Ben made and above all in rubber so they do not break. I recommend the purchase
- UV400 filter offers total protection against damaging UVA/B/C sunrays and meets the EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard
- Polarized lenses cancel out sun reflections and reduce sensitivity to light
- Category 3 lens darkness provides the same level of protection as 99% of adult sunglasses
- Adjustable and detachable elastic band ensures a secure and comfortable fit
- Fully flexible frame and legs allow for easy movement
- Suitable for boys and girls ages 0-24 months
- Blue baby sunglasses with white animal designs and a strap
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.