Aesthetically they are very beautiful! The lanyard is a bit wide for my 12 month old daughter, but it's not a problem for me, because it willingly accepts them and doesn't really think about taking them off. The speech changes if the child tries to remove them, in that case they come away very easily. They are solid, they resisted the sea and have been exploited until the end of summer without too many precautions and are like new. I would do the purchase 100 times!
I took for my 6 month old daughter and still uses them today. of excellent manufacture. bright color. ribbon that tightens according to the face
After a first adventure with other sunglasses broken immediately by my 20 month old daughter, these resist since the beginning of summer! He folds them and falls back but resist assaults. Adorable and funny
Very beautiful and resistant. Thanks to the elasticity of the material they resist very well to the torture of the child, they bend without breaking. The measure corresponds.
Excellent product and very nice my 7 month old girl does not take them away even if they are a little big
- UV400 filter offers total protection against damaging UVA/B/C sunrays and meets the EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard
- Polarized lenses cancel out sun reflections and reduce sensitivity to light
- Category 3 lens darkness provides the same level of protection as 99% of adult sunglasses
- Adjustable and detachable elastic band ensures a secure and comfortable fit
- Fully flexible frame and legs allow for easy movement
- Suitable for boys and girls ages 0-24 months
- Dark blue baby sunglasses with a strap
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.