My son loves them, and they are lasting a lot (I bought them more than one Anno) thanks to their materials. My son still uses them with 4, but is small.
Quality 10 and great design. My son likes them a lot!
I bought my daughter those of baby and did not love them and removed them even though they surround their heads. Better buying these from babies even if I throw them out, it does not break and so it serves until it is older. My daughter is 2 years old and they are doing very well. They will serve you a couple more years. My 5 -month -old baby is also adjusted a lot to the head, so I say that for a couple of times that you use them, you better take these directly
Very good price quality
Perfect! Very good
- UV400 filter. Total protection against damaging sunrays UVA/B/C. According to EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard.
- Category 4. The same level of darkness of the lenses as 99% of adult sunglasses.
- Polarized lenses. They cancel sun reflections and reduce sensitivity to light.
- Ultra light and flexible.
- Navy blue baby sunglasses with tractors design.
- From 1-2 years old.
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.