Very satisfied because very robust and practical with the band.
These are a must have for any little kids who love the sun rays, but want to protect their delicate eyes from the rays- look no further! There is also a band that keeps the sunglasses from slipping during play.
We needed the sunglasses for the skiing holiday where we took our 6 month old son on the mountain. The little one got used to the sunglasses directly and worn them all day without complaining and problems. She also looks pretty funny.
Sits great what she promises and my daughter doesn't give her anymore
Totally beautiful and search for smaller heads. The bracket could be thinner. (My son is 8 months, fit him perfectly, unfortunately he doesn't like anything on his eyes, so sent back)
- UV400 filter for comprehensive protection against damaging UVA/B/C sunrays, meeting the EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard
- Polarized lenses that eliminate sun reflections and decrease light sensitivity
- Category 3 rating, offering the same level of darkness as 99% of adult sunglasses
- Adjustable neoprene band with closure system on both sides for a secure and comfortable fit
- Suitable for boys and girls ages 0-24 months
Hey there! Your order will be on its way within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Don't worry, shipping is on us! If you have any issues with your order, just let us know within 14 days and we'll take care of it with a free return. For more information on our shipping and returns policy, just check out our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via email. We're always happy to help out!
- It is recommended to rinse the glasses with clean water and absorb the water with a paper towel, and then use a special glasses cloth to test the wipe, you need to hold the frame edge wire on the side of the wipe mirror, and gently wipe the lens to avoid damage to the frame or lens caused by excessive force.
- If you do not wear sunglasses temporarily, you do not need to put them in the box to avoid inconvenience in handling. There is also no need to hang your sunglasses on your neckline to avoid exposure or the danger of your sunglasses falling.
- Sunglasses also have an expiration date! Due to long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays, the anti-UV ability of sunglasses fades, and it is best to replace a pair of sunglasses in 2 years.