Sunglasses for Baby Category 4
- UV400 filter. Total protection against damaging sunrays UVA/B/C. According to EN ISO 12312-1: 2015 standard.
- Polarized lenses. They cancel sun reflections and reduce sensitivity to light.
- Category 4. The highest level of darkness for lenses to give the maximum comfort even in brightness conditions.
- Adjustable neoprene band with closure system on two sides, so it always fits well.
- Silicon nose part on the inside of the glasses, where the nose and forehead touch the glasses.
The baby sunglasses seem to be of good quality. They are quite flexible, they should stand up well to child abuse 😁. The pattern is very pretty, my daughter liked them immediately and wears them much more happily than the model with the elastic band. Unfortunately we have not yet been able to try them on in the sun. The only flaw is the packaging: the ones that arrived to us were without a case. Great amazon shipping as usual.
Wonderful, the babies really liked them. Very good, durable materials with semi-soft arms so they shouldn't break easily... I bought the blue ones with the rockets and spaceships on the arms and they are really nice! The lenses are of good quality and polarised
The lens is nice and dark, perfect for my baby who has very light eyes, they are really pretty!